Saturday, August 22, 2009

Some Pictures

This is the courtyard for the elementary building. They moved the wall out about 20 feet or so to give us extra space.
This is the 7th grade room. One of the rooms I will be teaching in...
This is the high school building. It's next door to the elementary building. Both buildings were houses. It's interesting finding enough space for classrooms! My office is here and I will also teach 8th grade math, 9th grade english, and 9th grade world history here.
This is the elementary building where I will teach 7th grade math and social studies.

More pictures to come!

3 comments:

  1. Kim...I'm glad you are adjusting to life in Ghana Have you found a place to get a side order of bacon? If not, we may have to ship you some. Miss you!!

    Uncle Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) No bacon yet! The couple that I am living with had bacon one morning, but I was sleeping and I missed it. So I guess you can get it somewhere here! I just haven't figured it out yet. Miss all you guys too!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics! It's kinda cool that they used to be houses, they look cozy! :)Pat

    ReplyDelete