Thursday, August 27, 2009

Praise God!

AIS is finally finished and we are actually teaching! It is such a blessing that the landlord decided to add all the space to the building because our enrollment has gone up so much this year. There would have been NO WAY we could have fit all the students in the building before the renovations. Classes started Monday and I am now in the process of getting to know "my kids." The kids are great! There are 15 7th graders, 11 8th graders, and 7 9th graders. It's so weird only having 33 students! It may not sound like very many students, but we are so excited to have more than we thought for this year. God is certainly working through this school. I am humbled to think that I get to see His will firsthand here.

Love you all!!!

Prayer requests:
Please pray that I would be diligent in my lesson planning and pray that I would feel more at ease with my 9th graders. They are so much older than middle school students! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment